From:
jennifer hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2006 09:27:23 -0500
Dear Petey,

I had the honor of being pooped on by my boy Sammy this weekend while we
were prepping for the Spring Nationals show.  It was his turn to get a
bath, and all I did was turn on the water in the tub and then I felt this
warm thing on my tee shirt just above my boob.  Sammy was hanging out on
my shoulder with his butt in the front.  I looked down to see what it
was, and sure enough, I got pooped on!!!!  Little bugger.  So I sent my
donation and am requesting membership in your club since you are now
equal opportunity (how nice of you).  Sammy having read yesterdays FML
saw Judy's post that says the poopers can also have membership?  Is that
true, because we've been arguing about it as the website says the pooped
on, and he wants membership and is wondering if he has to get one of his
brudders or sisters to poop on him to get in.  He thought with what he
did to his momma that he should be a shoe in.

Thanks.

Jennifer and Sammy Manlapaz