From:
Randy Ferret Aid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2006 15:09:29 -0500
The IFC Ferret Aid conference is becoming dangerously close to being sold
out.  Once we're sold out, I'm afraid we will not be able to accommodate
any further registrations.  Book early to avoid disappointment, we can
not register anyone at the conference itself.  For information on the
conference, please see
<http://www.ferretaid.org/events/ferret_aid_2006.html>

For those of you who are already booked, PLEASE remember to book your
hotel BEFORE April 1st in order to be guaranteed the discounted rate
associated with the IFC Ferret Aid conference.  After April 1st, rates
go up considerably.

If you're still sitting on the fence, not sure if you'll make it out, we
suggest you book a hotel room just in case, you can always cancel your
reservation later (please call the hotel for details).
http://www.novotel.com/novotel/fichehotel/gb/nov/0841/fiche_hotel.shtml
(please note, the hotel is not good at answering e-mails, it's best to
call)

There are many things to do in Toronto during the IFC Ferret Aid
conference.  You can make this a family vacation and while you're in the
lectures, your family can wonder downtown, go shopping nearby or visit
Toronto's many museums.  June 26th is also the 30th anniversary of the
opening of the CN Tower, Toronto's landmark building (the world's tallest
building http://www.cntower.ca/portal/ ).  Lord of the Rings musical is
also playing in Toronto during the conference.  I know a few of you have
already purchased tickets to see this show.  Some of our members have
already seen the show and say it's wonderful!

Don't miss out on this opportunity to mingle with our vets and speakers,
meet old friends, make new ones and see the faces of people you have only
chatted with on-line.  There are PRIZES to everyone who registers!

Miss Randy Melanie Belair
President
The Ferret Aid Society
<http://www.ferretaid.org/>

Join us for the IFC Ferret Aid 2006 Conference!
Book early, almost sold out!!
http://www.ferretaid.org/events/ferret_aid_2006.html