From:
Anthony C Orlando <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 2006 13:30:17 -0800
>From:    Jessica Alsop <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Comic Book about Ferrets
>
>I have a web site up now that you could look at to see what ideas I have
>so far.

Since summer I've been writing a children's book staged in a mall pet
store.  My story line follows a variety of pet store animals, fronted by
the ferrets.  So far I have story lines for 4 books and hope to finish
the 1st book soon to start publisher shopping.  I posted months ago
requesting an animator but can't afford to pay anyone at this point.
The intent of my book is to promote & finance a non-profit I hope to
establish charged with finding suitable homes for shelter animals &
educating pet owners.

"Intelligence is like 4-wheel drive.  It allows you to get stuck in more
'remote' places."

~ Garrison Keillor ~