From:
Leslie Cucino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 2006 10:58:57 -0500
I have a fourteen year old who thinks it's the funniest thing to come
into my bedroom at o'dark thirty and poke my arm/leg/shoulder, etc. to
wake me up and in the process scare the poop out of me.  So this morning
at 6AM when I felt something poking my shoulder I really thought nothing
of it other than I was going to smack him for waking me so early on a
Sunday.  Wait, that's not a finger, that feels like claws 'Oh Smokey'
your foods in the kitchen, leave me alone you stupid cat'!

Pounce-DOOK DOOK DOOK!
Pounce-DOOK DOOK DOOK!
Pounce-DOOK DOOK DOOK!

'HOLY S**T!!!!!  Little One!  Saide!  What are you doing out of your
room'?!

Yesterday as I cruised the aisles of WalMart to see if they were stocking
Yesterdays News litter yet, I spied the 'Kitty Club House', a cube,
fabric covered home with a circular entry hole, faux lambs wool floor
and a pompom hanging from the ceiling.  My fourteen maniacs already have
about ten of these type homes and they love 'em, what's one more?  I
brought home their new playhouse and of course they loved it.  New
SMELLS!  New Texture!  Bounce Bounce DOOK DOOK DOOK!  It quickly became
the hottest place in town.  And so mobile!  They drag it around to where
they want it, how cute!

I should have known.

Two foot high plexiglass door barrier, POOF!  Not a problem!  Why try
tunneling under when we can go OVER!  Which is precisely what they did,
they rearranged their real estate and placed the Kitty Club House next
to the barrier and they were gone!

Plexiglass barrier,  $25.00
Kitty Club House, $9.97
Ferrets plotting to escape and doing it, priceless

Leslie