From:
Barbara Griswold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2006 11:18:47 EST
Fels Naptha soap!  YESSSSS!  I haven't used it for Ferretone (I find that
Zout takes it completely out with just one spray) BUT I know how well
Fels Naptha works.  My son used to play Little League baseball and for
some reason, they always bought white baseball pants.  Now try to get
ground in dirt and grass stains out of the knees of white baseball pants!
I discovered that using Fels Naptha on the stains and then washing all
the whites in the washer with Cascade powdered dishwasher soap, took all
stains out completely.  Whites were whiter than with anything else I've
used.  I think it's because years ago they took phosphates out of
laundry detergent due to polutions issues with the environment.  Because
dishwasher soap is used in such small quantities, they never took the
phosphates out.

For Ferretone stains, and believe me, I've had my share!  ZOUT in a spray
bottle from your local grocery store works like a charm.  I've never had
a stain that I couldn't get out if I spray it right away and wash it.

Barb and her 4 whirling dervishes...Cher, Jake, Sam and  Tess