From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jan 2006 21:00:07 -0800
This is the last chance to have your mail box filled with Valentines Hugs
and Kisses!  If you want to sign up for the Valentines Day Card exchange,
please sign up by Friday, Feb 3rd.  Lists will go out next weekend!

To sign up, you can go to: http://www.hideyhole.org/exchange.php ,
or you can send me an e-mail with your name and address!  I hope you'll
join us!

I also want to say a special thank-you to Joanne Ruffner who took over
and kept the Card Exchange going while I was moving and having surgery!
Thank you, Joanne!!

Valentines Day is one of the best Exchanges....join us and see for
yourself!

Judy Cooke
Support Our Shelters