Date:
Thu, 26 Jan 2006 11:43:16 -0800
Hi everyone, Thank you to everyone who sent good wishes and helpful
information to Rayna and myself.  We got the news yesterday, it is indeed
lymphoma.  At that point, it really wasnt a big surprise, I had a feeling
it was coming.  Its heartbreaking to hear it actually being confirmed
though.  She's been such a good little fighter thru all this.  We're
going to do the best we can for her.  She's only 2 1/2 yrs old.  So
young.  Too young for this.  Its so sad and frustrating to watch such a
beautiful and adorable little creature to go from this vibrant, playful,
full of life and energy, chittering little girl, to a tired and sick
little girl.  I wish I could take it away from her and make her all
better so she can live to be a little old lady.  She's started treatment,
and I'm hoping and praying that she'll be one of the success stories.

I've made some ferret craft items and put them up on ebay if anyone would
like to check them out (please see below).

Thanks,
Andrea and Rayna

Adopt a Shelter or Rescue Pet
Missing:  Brasco, Ben, Tracker, Brandy, & Rudy
'Til We Meet Again...

Looking for Unique Ferret Collectibles?
Please see my items at
http://www.ebay.com