From:
David & Debi Christy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jan 2006 11:30:09 -0600
Thanks, Suki, for the specifics on why you can't and when you can...

So...

Here's my blanket permission to copy my posts to other places should
anyone feel the need.  Since I often write small novels, I don't expect
it to always be possible to copy in entirety, but would appreciate it
if that fact is noted when it's copied.

My posts can be, and I recommend DO, print and take with you to your vet
if you have questions.

My website also states that blanket permission is granted to use, copy,
re-print, or re-distribute the information there to or for anyone who
needs it.

Debi Christy
Ferrets First Foster Home
www.ferrets1st.com