From:
John Rich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jan 2006 01:45:53 -0500
Linda, at the date that you said that Petsmart 'started' selling ferrets
is true, BUT they explicetely said that it was a "Trial Period", in
only 3 or 4 stores across the country, this being said by a 'vet' for
Petsmart.  Dr. xxx gave us the illusion that he would "keep us informed"
of the progress in their "trial".  "I" thought he said that he would
make himself available here on the fml, during this time.  And now, 15
stores,.....it 'can' turn into '760' stores selling kits that are
'probably' underage.  Petco has been doing this much longer.

My point was to say how a person trying to acquire ferts for all the
wrong reasons, being turned down by Rescues for adoption, can just trot
on down to their local Petco or some Petsmarts!  They are BOTH "Great"
Pet stores, but not every move is for the best.

Thank you, Linda.....

John R. & the n.j. gang.
john rich <[log in to unmask]>