From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jan 2006 07:49:18 -0800
What a sad story, I can't believe that this lady picked one and then not
even send the gift.  She lied thru teeth when she said it was in Mass or
where ever it was.  SHAME ON YOU LADY YOU DON'T DESERVE TO HAVE ANIMALS
AT ALL!  DO YOU TREAT YOUR HUMAN FAMILY THIS WAY TOO?

I always make sure that I email everyone when the package was sent and
if there is tracking numbers those are included in the email plus the
URL for postal service.

BCMarie and her 7 Most Wonderful Fur Kidlets in BC