From:
Rose German <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jan 2006 09:13:31 -0500
We make and sell Beautifully Handcrafted Ferret Bedding on Ebay and in
our Ebay Store
http://www.stores.ebay.com/littlefeetferretretreatbedding

Proceeds benefit theMedical Care and Supplies for the many Older and
Previously Rescued Ferrets for which we provide a permanent Loving home.
Our Bedding is all the Rave -just look at our Ebay Feedback and you'll
see why people just keep coming back since we started selling in 2001.
We also Aid the Ferret Community by Donating Raffle items and sending
bedding to others in need as we can.  For Long lasting, Durable,Machine
wash & Dry Quality bedding the Ferrets and the people that love them
Adore, -please take a look at these outstanding items:

7 pc HEART TO HEART Ferret Bedding hammock bed
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7738212951

Ferret Bedding 6pc FLAMES DRAGONS Blue padded
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7738212550

Ferret Bedding 6pc FLAMES DRAGONS RED padded bed
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7738209303

4 pc Ferret Bedding SOMETHIN FISHY hammock
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7737983350

Ferret Bedding 2 pc MOOSE CREEK bed sack
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7737669983

Ferret Bedding 5pc HEART SWIRLS bed hammock
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7737669427

Cuddler CUBE Ferret bedding bed rat guinea pig
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7737655430

4 pc FLORAL SPLASH Ferret Bedding hammock bed
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7737366337

4 pc WARM TEDDIES Ferret Bedding hammock bed
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7737365767

6 pc TWINKLING STARS Ferret Bedding hammock bed
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7738215331

CUSTOM ORDERS  & PICS
www.littlefeetferretbedding.com/
Thanks so much, Rose and the Gang of Fuzzies @ LFFR