From:
Ann Haager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jan 2006 13:14:05 -0500
It's actually a Manga.  We've bought the first book and are anxiously
waiting for the next ones to come out.  It's very cute and it tells the
story a lot from the ferret's point of view.  The ferret thinks she's a
princess and that a stuffed animal is her best friend and that a human
hand is a "Handra" like a Hydra but only shaped like a hand.  It's very
very funny and I love it.  The cartoon you saw sounds like just the
beginning of the book, there's a lot more to it.  If you love ferrets,
you'll love this book...I know I did.  (Do I sound like I'm advertising?
Sorry, I just really did enjoy the book)

Ann