From:
DiAnne Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jan 2006 20:38:26 EST
Greetings to all!

First of all I just want to say ferrets are way better than kids....
arrrggghhh!  (as I scream at my 3 kids for like the 100th time).  I
was wondering if anyone has any ideas about how to line a litter box?
Traditional litter box liners are out because it is just one more thing
for the fuzzies to tear apart.  Also, I have tried "ferret safe" litters,
but my group will only use the box if it has regular old cat litter in
it, anything else and they mysteriously miss the box.

Thank you in advance for any help or suggestions.

DiAnne, Chloe, Bandit, Christopher T. Ferret, Jack, and  JoJo