From:
Wes Hurley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2006 18:15:28 -0600
This is Susie Lee with The Ferret And Dove Sanctuary, Inc answering the
enquirer about elderly ferrets.

First, we are Not the first, by any means, to have a ferret achieve 14,
that honor goes to Chere McCoy and the Ferret Friends of Indian River
County who inspired us to "just keep trying".  Jazzmine Miss Boss Ferret,
whose Marshall Farms Certificate of birth papers (along with now-deceased
cagemates, Zeus MellowFellow, and Zipper-Goes-Faster, rest their dear
little souls!) has her certified as having been from the litters of kits
born January, 1992.  Wes and I bought the original three, including