From:
"Marlene B., Richmond Ferret Rescue" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 2006 12:01:37 -0500
Richmond Ferret Rescue League had already contacted Larry and the ferrets
are no longer at the SPCA.  We've been picking up Charlottesville SPCA
ferrets for several years.  Ellen had been our contact- Larry is new.
Larry said he was highly impressed with the amount of responses and how
quickly the ferret community works.  Just to let y'all know the update.

Marlene Blackburn
Director
Richmond Ferret Rescue League
http://www.geocities.com/richmondferretrescueleague/index.html