From:
mike and karyl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 2006 09:08:25 -0700
I know that some of these questions have probably been answered before by
all of you very experienced ferret lovers, but.

What is the best treatment for blackheads on the tail and what is causing
my little one to have such a breakout.

And, what are the best recipes or products for small carpet stain spot
removing.

I was also amazed to recently read about a 14 and 15 year old ferret.  I
am sorry, I can't remember who posted this, but I really would hope to
have my Begbie around that long.  Who has the oldest ferret what can I do
to keep her healthy, up and about for a long time.  She is around 8 years
old now and besides being completely blind, she seems to be doing pretty
well.

I have been noticing a lot of emails about helping your local shelters
also.  I would love to help out.  I can't seem to find a local shelter.
Does anyone know of a local shelter in Utah, Salt Lake or Ogden area?  I
could possibly donate some items, and definitely some of my time.  I
have more time than money these days, but I would happily help care for
someone who is perhaps not adoptable and needs some special care.

Thanks,
*~** karyl**~*