From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jan 2006 22:15:14 -0700
This is a wonderful totally free event with lots of things to watch and
some free items (last year I got samples of free dog food and a free
doggie bandana).

Mark your Calendar for February 18th, 2006 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Reid Park
in Tucson Az.

There will be tons of rescue agencies there including Tucson Ferret
Friends to show off and educate people on Ferrets.  So, come see Ferret
Friends at our booth.  This year we will be occuping two booths so we
are not squished.

Also there will be lots of fun things to see, dog agility courses,
several rescues (Poodle rescue, basset hound rescue, Saving Animals from
Euthanasia SAFE, and many more.  Last year there was even a rat rescue
and bunny rescue.

So, come out and enjoy the day in Tucson Az.  You won't be sorry....

[DC]