Date:
Mon, 2 Jan 2006 19:46:52 -0500
I don't know where you live but I do know that none of my ferrets could
exist long in the outside.  It's easy to say that there is ample prey and
water but remember even though a ferret is a predator he may not know or
want to eat a rat or whatever.  Please, please get some friends together
and search for him.  He should come to you if you call or if not put
several live traps around with his favorite food in them.  Most humane
societies have them for rent .  Please don't just give up on him.  He
deserves better.

Laurel