From:
Kris Kalaster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jan 2006 21:42:58 -0800
Happy New year all!  I have survived yet another of the worst at my
lovely work over this holiday weekend.  I Finally will get to enjoy
my 8 ferrets while not half asleep!

YES.....Please help a shelter near you.  If you have kids from ages 5
and up they can help too!

We recently went to Heaven Scent over night with the whole family.  My
Kids are 13, 10 and 5.  True they only changed papers, cleaned boxes,
simple stuff.  But they played very well with all the fuzzies.  This was
a truly enriched experience because not only did the ferrets get to play
hard and long, but I got to see my love for animals rub off on my kids.

We went with the intent to add 1 or 2 to our clan and brought home 3.
So now we have the lucky number of 8.  It's awesome!

The only downer we have is that the recent surgery for Lily our DEW looks
to have been a loss.  Lily is going bald on her rear and shoulders.  We
will continue with Melatonin and hope for as many days as she can grace
us with.  She is such a sweet special girl.

A heads up for a cool item.  At Wal-mart they have a 1$ bin that
sometimes has baby blankets.  They come in a variety of colors and the
ferrets just love them.  I have only found them 3 times so grab several
if you see them.  They also make a excellent donation item for the
shelters.

Dooks,
Ladyhawk " Kris"