From:
Nancy Bardwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jan 2006 11:54:26 EST
>I think it just varies by the store and the manager.  Our Petco here
>takes great care of the little guys and they have plenty of food, water,
>hammies, and loads of toys at all times.  Sometimes the litter pans are
>a bit messy, but sometimes so are mine at home,lol!...
>
>Yvonne

The Petco here in NW Louisiana is the same.  They have it very clean and
the head of the small animal dept is very knowledgeable and has ferts of
her own.  She helped me become more knowledgeable while I was researching
before I got my own and of course now the Katrina fosters that are at my
home.  I have also asked her to become a member of the Frazzled Ferrets
Organization that has been formed by me and another friend.  So far she
hasn't been able to get off work for the date and time but she is
interested.

Hugs,
Nancy in Louisiana