Date:
Sun, 1 Jan 2006 22:56:09 -0500
Hiya all, here I has been just clipping my nails down to size and trying
to pick out de right polish when all of a sudden the loudspeaker sings
out SaraFerret report to the bridge right away-quit doin you pawnails.
Blushing since now everyone will see me wit one foot painted and one
not.  I quick like a bunny zips over to de bridge.  {Pant Pant Pant}

And de Boss is dere (oh-oh I is in trouble now) pant pant pant.  De Boss
says what is the matter saraferret, oh nothing just doing my nails.  Well
how come the pant pant pants all the time--this must be something new--I
havent heart you pant pant pant before--well yesterday someone took me to
Max Mink who is an herbalist and he fixed me and a couple of others this
green yuccky stuff to drink so it mustve stopped dem for de night.  Max
Mink He hollered.  Max Mink is just a snake oil sales man.  I bet what
he gave you little ones was 100% drinking alcohol.  He sniffs my breathe
and watches me somewhat tipsy.  Honest Boss I can do the job and please
dont do anything to Max Mink he was just trying to help ud.

Oh ok SaraFerret since you say that with such a sweet voice I will just
keep an eye on Max Mink's drugstore.  By the way Precious is getting
ready to cross de Bridge.  OH my, I rush to my place at the gate fluff
up my wings put a bit of mascara on my eyelashes so they can see them.
The just a little powder and its all done.

Dere she is--wowsie did I get here in the nick of time.  and with me was
Casper who was part of Precious' business.  De rest went to the tryouts
for the basketball team.  I had Precious exact measurements for wings
and halo and hammie.

We are trying to save a little time from having the ferrets traipse in
and out of of the Kit House according to Aunt Mary Ferret.  So I am
holding this big package of wings.  But then I straighnten up and called
across to Precious and said come on over-even Casper is here.  So she
bounces across-- bouncey bouncy bouncey, bouncey --OOPS! missed bridge--
hung on to line and resumed bouncebouncebouncing de rest of de way.  She
is some live wire.  She bounced up to meet me and she says Hi I is
Precious and you are the SaraFerret bridge greeter and there is Casper
my little brother.  Well she is rather forward--I guess being the bottom
of the pile teaches you to reach right away.  Well

Ms Precious, Step behind dat tree and I will help you wit dese wings--I
is not very good doing dis, but...FInally the wings and the precious halo
were on and she looked at her picture in the mirror and she said Oh wow I
am really pretty.  Oh no, no one of those Queen of the Nile ferrets.  She
saw mecovering my eyes and shaking my head.  Whatever is de matter Ms
SaraFerret, Oh I was just thinking.  So she says I bets you were tinking
dat I am gonna act like a princess dont you.  Wellll-I says.  I am not
really, but itsbeen long time since I could be pretty, so I just decided
to make over my self.  I apologize to Ms Precious.  Maybe we will be best
buds after all.  She admired my bushy tail and even my fur coat.  SHe
said dat really the air is much too warm for a heavy fur coat so yours
is just right.  Sweet little girl isnt she.  Amazing how a few words can
change your perspective of someone.  So off we go Precious, Casper, and
me to pick some cloudy flowers and maybe by chance stop by the reflecting
pool

Dooks and hugs from all
SaraFerret