From:
D K SADOWSKI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jan 2006 00:41:52 -0500
Sandee I know you haven't been feeling well, But could you do me this
favor?  Could you PLEASE greet Butterscotch for me?

Butterscotch decided to leave me yesterday morning (December 31st).  He
stayed to celebrate Christmas with us, his 7th Birthday (December 29th)
and his cagemate Banchie's 7th Birthday (December 30th).

Please make sure Lady Dana (his surigate mom), Komots & Motomo (his
Surigate Brothers), Honeysuckle & Shania ( his cagemates who passed)
are there to greet him.

Butterscotch had Lymphoma, so we knew we didn't have much time left with
him so we tried to make everyday count.  He may be arriving with a
stuffie or two as he loved them so.  He was my toy monitor as if there
were toys all over the room, he would collect them and put them in the
toy boat.

Please give him a BIG hug & kiss for me and tell him THANKYOU for staying
as long as he did.  Tell him that I miss him and that mommy & daddy love
him very much.  Thankyou in advance.

With love, hugs & kisses to you!
Mommy Debi