Date:
Wed, 28 Dec 2005 06:24:25 -0800
Hello Freinds,
I want to thank thoughs that were santas to my shelter kids that were
picked, they all loved their gifts and I relly thank you guys your
wonferful people.  Im sorry i hadnt posted this earlier but I have been
very busy with rescues and trying to get the new fur kids setteled in to
the shelter as well as my sister comming home after her thyroid cancer
surgey plus Tylor one of the ferrets having to have emer surgey few days
befor christmas and having to bury a fur child on Christmas day.  so i
have had my hands full this last month.  The Furkids and I here at the
Northwest Arkansas Ferret Shelter would like to wish everyone here a
Happy New year and hope to see yas soon at the 2006 ferret syp in June.

Sue Hayes
NWA_Ferret_Rescue an Shelter,