From:
Susan Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Dec 2005 23:29:11 +0000
Dear All,

Dearest Wolfy - I was so sorry to hear of your loss.  My thoughts are
with you and Sean.  I think you're absolutely right that Sean gave Rocky
the best gift and I am so pleased it was so peaceful.  Sean and Rocky
have given so much to the ferret community, hey, to EVERY community.
Please give Sean an extra special hug from me and save one for yourself.

Sukie - I found that drilling 3 or 4 holes in a round washing up bowl was
the perfect hanging bowl for my weezuls.  It might be easier to find that
than a round one with handles although you might find a laundry basket
could work?  Hope you caught up with your sleep too!

Eric update - Now he's almost completely bald, except for his little
stump of a tail (he had it amputated some time ago when diagnosed with a
cancerous lump at the end - somewhat like a light bulb).  He can't really
scratch himself so he gets an extra special scritch from me every time
he tries to do it himself.  I lie him down on my lap and scritch him all
over until he's had enough (this can take a VERY long time!).  He's
pottering about although he has lost a lot of muscle tone and my vet
recently said "He's had more comebacks than Mohammed Ali!"  I've had him
sleeping in my room overnight so that I can hear when he starts coughing
(fluid on his lungs) and cuddle him vertically so he can breath easier.
However, fingers crossed, his coughing has dramatically decreased
recently.

Just wanted you all to know!

Happy Christmas,
Susan x

--
The internet is the new TV.  The internet is fast becoming a new opiate
for the masses.

The revolution will not be streamed.