Date:
Tue, 20 Dec 2005 06:31:11 -0800
We have a Collie/Retriever and a Golden Retriever, and two chihuahuas.

The golden is fanastic with my kiddies, he even rescued my girlie once.
My mom left the backdoor open slightly and she got out, but the golden
gently picked her up with his mouth and brought her back to the door!
Amazing.

The Collie really doesn't care about the ferrets, unless he sees them
fighting.  If he sees them fighting he starts whining and pacing.

Now, the chihuahua's are another story.  I can't bring them near the
ferts.  A few of the ferts try to bite 'sensitive' parts on the male
chihuahua, and the 6 mo old chihuahua likes to try to play with
them--with her mouth (sharp little teeth!).

Krista and her five fuzzy kids:)
Interested in saving the lives of animals?  Visit
http://www.veganoutreach.org/index.html or email me for more info.