From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Dec 2005 10:46:50 -0500
Glueball loved to rat-a-tat her tail against the side of a tube as she
went through it.

Our top tail wagger, though, was probably Hjalmar.  He loved to play
Hide and Seek or -- as we called it "Where's Hjalmar???".  Like tiny
humans he was inclined to think that if he could not see you then you
could not see him, so he would shove his head into a hiding place
like overhanging bed covers, and lie almost entirely still, with his
chubby bum hanging out but his tail happily wagging as we repeatedly
asked "Where's Hjalmar?".

Hubble has not said, "Ump, ump" again so far since that one day.  It's
too bad.

We also keep wondering when we will have a fistacuffs ferret again.
When Fritter was an alpha she designed her own unique punishment for
the wicked.  We did not nose thump, but she did.  She would sit back
on her haunches, curl a hand into a partial fist and bop the miscreant
on the nose with her fist.  Ferret jabbing.

It stopped with her.  Our next alpha would run up to bad ferrets, slide
her head and neck under their middles and then toss them into a roll for
her most common punishment.