From:
Leslie Cucino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Dec 2005 22:50:16 -0400
Hello all,

First I want to thank all that replied to my post about the change from
Prednisone to Pediapred.  I've been overwhelmed with Shelby's diagnosis
and ensuing treatment, my business, remodeling the house, etc., that I
just forgot about responding.  So a huge THANK YOU to you all, you put
my mind at rest :-)

Recap: Shelby went in for adrenal, the vet sewed her back up without
removing anything, she's a mass of cancer from her pancreas, to stomach
and small intestine.  She's still active, still bounces, digs and begs
for raisins.  In this case with her being terminal I give in and she
gets a raisin.  The rest of the day she sleeps and as long as she's in
no pain and happy, I'm ok with that.

We have a total of 11 fuzzy terrors now.  I've been making the rounds to
bring everyone up to date on shots and she (the vet) couldn't believe
they're all from MF.  They get dry Zoo Preem & MF and a gravy twice a day
made from turkey, chicken thighs, gizzards, livers, heart, and MF mush.
She thought they were from a private breeder they're all so fat, sassy,
silky and healthy, even my petite girls weigh 2 pounds :-)  Thank you FML
for giving me the inspiration, I now cook more for the fuzzbutts then I
do for the two legged creatures :-)  (Truth be told the hairy ones kiss
better than the others)!

Now a funny:
I let all eleven of the little beasties out to play in the evening,
then have Josh (my 14 year old son and HE who got me fixated on fuzzies)
gather them up and do a head count.  It's hilarious, you hear: "one, two,
three, four, five, six, whose that?, oh, ok, eight, nine, s**t!  One,
two, three, four, Mom?  Do you have Sparky?  No?  OK.  ONE, two, three,
four, TAZ STOP IT!!  six, seven, S**T!!!  One, two, three, four, five,
six, EVERYBODY HOLD STILL!, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve.
Twelve?!!  Wait a minute!  Oh S**T!!  One, two, three, four....".  I'm
laughing so hard I let the language slide ;-)

Leslie