Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2006 00:45:19 -0500
From:
April Armstrong Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Forgive me if this has already been addressed-I don't get to read the FML
much-but I did catch a blurb about being careful mulch from Louisiana
that may be infested with termites.  This is, in fact, a hoax (at least
the part about how likely it would be, and that Home Depot and Lowe's
would be places at which this would be a problem-those are probably the
safest places to get mulch).  It basically stems from a possibility
mentioned by the agriculture dept. at Louisiana State U., but isn't very
likely due to our standards for shipping things like wood products in
the US.  Home Depot doesn't have any suppliers in Louisiana at all.

Check out:
http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/household/termites.asp

FYI!

-April