From:
Donna - Educated Ferret Assoc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2006 04:57:46 EDT
Hello Deo.  We are all weasel war dancing this morning.  We got up and
helped our hoomin pack our duck soup .  We even had some for breakfast.
MMMMMMMMMM will share some with you tonight.

The edible poop is for the Art show and auction.  Some hoomins even make
poop shaped things to wear in their ears.  My hoomin said we had to have
something different for the art show.  So I told her to make the edible
ones.  She sure is creative and knows how to get into things just like
a ferret.  As ferrets we know that ferret loving hoomins will buy most
anything to help the ferrets in need around the world.  Titus tried to
get up on the table and steal some, but hoomin had it too far for him to
jump to.  My hoomin laughed when she read your email.  No she does not
need a vet.  Only the hoomin that give the money for them.  They are made
of a thing called death by chocolate.  I don't know what that is but it
sure smells good.

Well car den is all ready for us so going to climb in our mobile home.
It sure is neat.  Has bunk beds so us girls can sleep in the top.
Titus likes to twirl us when he gets board.  See you soon.

Your friend
Leah.