From:
Jackie DeCarlo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2006 09:56:50 -0700
our ferret shelter and I don't know if she has a policy or not on
supplying the litter and food but I just take in on my own to supply
whatever is needed with the exception of the medical bills (will help out
here if I can) and some meds that I usually don't have on hand for my
guys... I figure it this way....the shelters are already struggling and
if I can offer them some kind of relief by taking over the food, litter
and other things-what is one more when it comes to food and litter that
you already have for your own group again with the exception if there is
any special foods required and if I can I will try to get that also on my
own.  My only problem is I usually adopt the fosters after awhile (just
can't seem to part with them especially when they are old and ill--the
bonding is just too strong for me to give them up...These are just my
thoughts on fostering but in no way reflects what is right or wrong..
Fostering is the greatest and I will probably continue to do it for as
long as I can..

Jackie
Dominic, Laney, BumbleBear
At the bridge: Taz, Opie, Harvey, Buster, Plato, Cybil, Simon, Peanut,
Lexi, Bandit

http://www.geocities.com/fuzzymum

Also check out my ebay items:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ50QQsassZfuzzymum