From:
Brenda L Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2006 20:13:52 -0400
I was given permission to post this information.  These kids need a home
if anyone can help Christine you can contact her, the number and email to
reach her is at the bottom of this post.  We would like them to go to a
4-ever home not my shelter.  Permission granted to cross post this
information.

Brenda

Bailey is a cream color, he's about 2 yrs and 8 mos.  He's from Marshall
farms.  Homer is the "bandit" looking one, he's closer to three years and
he's also from Marshall farms.  They are very close and sooooo sweet.  I
love them with all my heart, definitely part of our family, <sigh>.  I
live in Staten Island, NY.  My e-mail address and cell phone number and
name you can do whatever you need with, that's not a problem at all.
And you are more than welcome to cross post my info as needed.  I will
totally make sure that they go to an excellent home.  I will go to the
person's house and see the environment before I dare make any decisions.
Again, I really appreciate your help.  Every time I check my e-mails
and have to reply about this I cry, it will be a very sad day for my 2
children and I to see members of our family going.  I hope to find
someone that will be willing to keep in touch with me for a while or
permanently so I can let my kids know, and for myself, how my fuzzies
are adapting to their new lives.  OK, really upset now... gonna run..
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.  718-524-4297 /

~Christine