From:
Tootsie Mead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2006 22:40:13 -0400
I know this is not about ferrets but we could use some help and know
maybe word of mouth can help us with our dilemna.

Does anyone on this list, know of a farm, sanctuary or anywhere where
they would take 2 cows as pets and give them a permanent forever home
where there would be no chance of slaughter?  They are white French
Charloias cows.  My husband has been trying to find homes for them as
I have and so far no luck.  We will not have them slaughtered and know
there has to be a place for them somewhere.  Please feel free to contact
me if you know of a forever home where there is plenty of grazing and
know they will not be slaughtered for beef.  We do not have an area for
grazing so we have to feed the cows more hay, etc to keep them content
but they keep knocking down the fences because they are so huge and know
they can.  Help.......

Eleanor, Donald and the 6 pack of ferrets