From:
Catherine Castillo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2006 21:14:51 +0000
I have a couple of ferrets that need a home... I want them to go to
someone who will give them the love that i just dont have time to give
them.  the first is a true albino named snowball she is finally over
the major biting now nibbles everyonce in a while.  the other is a normal
colored ferret.... both are marshall ferrets have been desented and
spayed/neutered both are female and are use to other ferrets they need
a good home with someone that has the time for them.  This was a hard
desision for myself and my husband as we have come to love all our
ferrets very much.  But with the kids gone for the next year i do not
have the time for these precious fuzzy's and i dont want them to be hurt
for attention.  they were both born in oct of last year so they are still
young and spirited.  If you are intrested and are near nashville TN or
are willing to drive please email me with a phone number that i can call
you and we can chat out a deal.

Asking $200 for both.  will be willing to negociate.

thanks
Catherine
Very upset mom of 5 wonderful fuzzys and one small daushand.