From:
Muldoone Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2006 14:37:02 -0700
Muldoone's human here.  I want to take the time to apologize for the
lateness of the greetings of your beloved fuzzybutts.  We have had some
restructuring going on and getting things sorted which takes time.  We
will have all the greetings caught up as soon as we possibly can.

Please don't ever think we don't care because we do, things got a bit
off kelter and it has taken some time to get it all back in line again.
If you ferret has not been greeted yet, drop us a line to make sure
we have your baby scheduled for a greeting.  We should have all the
greetings caught up by the end of the week (I am hoping)

~~Muldoone~~
Caring for your ferrets at the Rainbow Bridge.
http://mrmuldoone.bravehost.com/index.html