From:
Patty Bazar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2006 15:37:10 -0700
Hello to all!  Has anyone had their fuzzy all of a sudden not want to
go in their litter pan when in their cage?  I know when they're old,
they can't make it to the litter pan sometimes, I experienced that with
previous fuzzies.  My Bandit is almost 3yrs old, he doesn't seem sick,
and he is going for his yearly check up soon.

I put him in a spare cage for a few days, then back in the big cage with
everyone else, he stopped, but then started again, is he being lazy?  I
have a Marshall Mansion cage and he sleeps in the top hammie, and on the
top shelf is where I find the poop ,or on the shelf above the litter pan!
Or is he showing me his express way to the litter pan?  I even put smelly
ferret bedding in the corners, it doesn't deter him, he still poops on it
anyway!  I don't mind cleaning up after my guys, I'm just wondering is
there another reason why he does this?

Any advice would be very helpful.

I think Bandit has been reading over my shoulder, he asked me "what's da
Petey TPO club, it sounds more fun than da Mickey Mouse club!" : )

Patty Bazar, Star, Smokey, Bandit, Snowball and Sally