From:
Tabatha Bennett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 2006 08:16:58 -0600
Thank you for all the help from everyone.  With the ECE, the vet said it
could not be that because its extremely rare.  If it is so contagious
how is it rare?  The vet said that he didn't have it, but she didn't test
for it or anything.  She said it would be $160 and it wouldn't always be
correct, so she did the fecal and blood test to rule other things out
first.  I have been doing some reading and have come across an article
about feeding raw food, one company being Wysong.  Question is, does
anyone have an experience with this are do you think it is a good idea?
Fuzzy is doing better now he is eating his food again, so I don't have to
hand feed him the Gerber.  He does not like taking his medicine what so
ever though.  Right now he is on an antibotic and the pred.  Any
suggestions to make it easier to get the medicine in him?

Thanks again,
Tabatha, Ron & the Zoo