Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2006 21:17:38 -0400
From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Dr Sandra has touched base with me.  Hop A Long ( she calls him Ted
because Hop A Long is just too long) is doing well and wanting to be
active!

He unfortunately is NOT liking any kibbled food ( in Dr Sandra's words
"he is stubborn") so I am mixing up a dry ingredient base of his favorite
soup mix and expediting it (Overnight) to her home.  These finicky
ferrets!

Steph Mudgett, shelter Mom at Ferret Svcs .of Freedom .  She relayed
Hoppy from the vet hospital to Concord, NH where shelter Mom Alicia was
waiting ( me!).  She has donated her raffle winning in the June Raffle to
help with surgery for Lucky to help with Hop A Longs plight and our work
to get him healed.  Steph is a ferret angel herself - To see the RARE
collectible ferret trivet and framed tile go to:

RARE NEW Framed Ferret Tile 4 Hop A Long ferret wise  ENDS:
Jun-12-06 09:32:14 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7247225949

Many thanks to : Jeffrey C, Deb C ,Dorothy B & Doodle , Kat P, Vicki C, &
Ron M for your donations to his cause.  We are not out of the woods yet.
He goes back in to surgery in 2 weeks for cast change, x-ray and re
evaluation and another cast etc.

Hoppy or "Ted" could use lots of prayers for a good healing!  Afterall
bnes don't mend the same when you are the equivalent of a 90 yr old man!

Many heartfelt Thanks to all who have assisted in any way.
Alicia at    www.ferretwise.org