Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2006 17:34:45 -0700
From:
Natiffany <[log in to unmask]>
Hello everyone, I am posting this message from Barb Carlson who runs the
Hide-eHole Shelter here in Pittsburgh, PA with her permission.  She is a
*wonderful* ferret mom and shelter operator.  I have been to her shelter
and have interacted with the ferrets and have even sponsored one of the
special little guys who has had some reconstructive surgery on his face
due to a fibroid(?).  He is totally adorable and you can check out her
webpage here: http://www.ferret-hide-e-hole.org/

She is also president of Three Rivers Ferret Club, of which I am a
member.  Here is her original message:

-----------------
I entered a photo contest on Animal Attraction.com that has a $250
monthly prize and a $5,000 year-end Grand Prize.  The winner is chosen
by popular vote, so please click here

http://www.animalattraction.com/PhotoContest.asp?PhotoID=4699

and you'll be taken directly to my photo where you can vote for me.

All winnings will go into the shelter!!

Thank you!

Barb Carlson
You can vote twice per day. Thanks very much everyone.