Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 17 May 2006 12:25:26 -0600
From:
Bill & Laura <[log in to unmask]>
Hi all,

I was going through the baby section looking to buy my son some socks and
came across the Parents Magazine brand oral care 4-piece set at Target.
There are two rubber nubbed brushes that looked like they would work on
ferret teeth pretty well.  I bought it and saved one of the brushes for
my son (if he ever gets his teeth in) and one for the ferrets.  I thought
it worked pretty well for maintenance.  It won't get hard tartar off, but
once you had the teeth cleaned well, it would work great for upkeep.
I've tried the CET brushes and the ferrets can bite the feelers off.
They shouldn't be able to eat them on these brushes unless you let them
haul them off into a corner.

Just thought I'd share. The set is about $6.
--

Bill & Laura
Emmett Ferret Shelter

P.S. - Did you know about the IdahoFerrets Yahoo Group?