Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2006 19:54:50 -0400
From:
Brenda L Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Alicia granted me permission to post, permission granted to cross post as
long as no changes are made.  Brenda

I ran across your farm in a web search.  I presently own five ferrets.  I
have had them for about a year or more now.  They all have different
stories.  I really need new homes for them.  I am not sure if you can
help us but its worth a shot.  I just am afraid to give them to just
anyone and who knows where they might wind up.

Bear is our first ferret.  She was adopted from a couple who could no
longer care for her.  She is about a year and half according to what I
was told.  Is not descented and not spayed.  She was a biter at first but
became sweet and mello.  Now that she has been around two male ferrets
she is back to biting on occasion but still a doll.

Cookie and Cream are older ferrets.  They were adopted from a girl who
was off to college in Suffern NY and could not take them with her.  She
has raised them.  Cream is an albino ferret about four years old.  She
his very sweet natured and loves Cookie.

Cookie is a bit older and has a tumor on her tail.  She needs vet care
and surgery to remove it.  Otherwise she is fine and very active.  She
is also a sweetheart and adores Cream.

Baby Bear was brought home by my son.  Seems his friends neighbor had
gotten him from Lord knows where and threatened to feed him to his dog
because he would not eat and bit really hard.  I fell in love with this
scraggly thing and I am not sure how old he was but my husband had to
bottle feed him.  Today he is a beautiful ferret not even a year old and
plump as can be.  He is still a biter though not as bad as he use to be.

Oscar is three.  He is male and a funny ferret.  He loves to go in the
bathtub and just hang out there.  He is very active and does the most
comical moves.  He is descented and was adopted from a guy who was in
the army and his family did not want to care for him while he was gone.

I am more concerned with good medical care for Cookie and a good home.  I
know they blend well with other ferrets and I cannot expect them to go
the same home but Cookie and Cream are a team as are Oscar and Baby Bear.

Please let me know your thoughts on this.  I know its alot of ferrets to
consider.  I work at home now and have NO time left over after 4 kids to
really let them run and play like I use to and its sad.  I would rather
they go with someone who can give them more attention and lots of love.

I am not sure where you are located. I am in Flushing New York and would
take the ride out there if needed.  [log in to unmask] or 718-915-4292

Thanks
Alicia

You are the only ferret rescue I found that truly impressed me.