Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 19 Jan 2006 13:02:28 -0500
From:
Jacci Copeland <[log in to unmask]>
Has anybody else experience their ferret(s) being allergic to Benadryl
after pre-treating?  When we took our beloved ferty-girl Kira last year
for her series of 3 (she is just now a year old) shots, each time she
received the Benadryl she totally wigged out the rest of the night
(running around in an unusual manner - as if trying to get out of her
own skin, or freezing in one place with a fixed stare/dazed look as if
an insulinoma reaction) about 5 hours.  It's like when it makes some
small children hyper instead of groggy.  Any other known pre-treatments
besides Benadryl recommended???

Jacci Copeland & the sweet pea Kira