Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 25 Nov 2005 15:42:50 EST
From:
Debbie Fitzgerald <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Everyone,

I am writing to say thank you to all of the folks with the FML card
exchange who sent us the wonderful Thanksgiving cards and gifts!  Also
to all the great folks at SOS for helping out with the vet bills for a
large rescue of approximately 32 unaltered ferrets.  They sure are
wonderful people.

4 Rescues were involved including ourselves here at Deb's Ferret Rescue &
Boarding.  I received 8 of the ferrets.  The first 2 females have had
their surgery and are doing great.  They will be ready for adoption to a
good forever home soon.

What would be really great is...to send SOS some donations to help build
their funds for someone else in this urgent situation.  I am making
bedding to raffle off to help.  These people work really hard to help
rescues and shelters.  The address to send tax deductible donation to is:

Support Our Shelters
100 Walsh Road
Lansdowne, PA  19050

Phone: 610-626-6647

Donations through Paypal: [log in to unmask]
(mailto:[log in to unmask])
501c-3 nonprofit tax ID# 23-3062176

Thank you so very much to all involved...we hope everyone had a great
Thanksgiving!

Mark & Debbie Fitzgerald
Deb's Ferret Rescue & Boarding
Montague, MI