From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jan 2006 12:17:14 -0500
I have a rug in the ferret room that I have to scrub daily from multiple
accidents.  I have been using the Oxi Clean crystals and recommending
them to anyone who would listen.  They were effective, easy, and
inexpensive.  They are not non-toxic (listed as cholorine free) but
seemed harmless.

Last night I slept on the floor in the ferret room to be close to Mikette
(my broken heart fears the end is near) and couldn't believe the strong
scent residue.  If anyone has good or bad experience with this cleaner
I'd be curious to know.  But I'm switching to Green Stuff (that strongly
scented but non toxic cleaner) that I used linoleum floor to clean up
after the ferrets.

Risa