From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jan 2006 14:15:56 EST
Wasn't there like a club or something at one time?  Lol.  I remember
that Petey's story seemed outrageous to me when I heard it.  Unbelievable
in fact.  Then a few people on the FML came forward to admit similar
incidents in their home.  Now I see another one!  What is wrong with you
people (ferrets)?  Lmao.

Ferrets live it up.  I'm so sick of being jealous of that.  Feel like
sleeping?  Lounge in a hammock with your tongue sticking out.  Feel like
dancing with joy?  Go ahead bash your brains on the side of the door
frame while you're at it.  You like that shiny thing?  Steel it.  You
wanna bite someone's butt?  Do it.  This list goes on and on.  But now
we also have, feel like pooping on someone?  Squat away.  And, feel like
wallowing in crap?  Have at it.

Wolfy

<http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com_ (http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com/>
Sean and Rocky Slide show