Date:
Fri, 13 Jan 2006 10:48:18 -0800
Hello I wanted to respond to the flames from the Anonymous Poster.

>I posted the article to let everyone decide for themselves.  You don't
>have to be psychiatrist to see that things just don't add up.  A ferret
>described as DEAD is then miraculously alive again!  You don't see a
>problem with that?  For what's it's worth, I do have experience in
>diagnosis.  I didn't just come up with the idea from reading Psychology
>Today.  Did you even bother to read the article on Munchausen by
>Internet?

To the point he has experience in diagnosis heck everyone that's ever
been to a physiucan has experience with diagnosis and when I reported
that Vinnie might be dead I thought he was but I was in error.  Also
there has been more then one Vinnie and only two have escaped and never
returned the rest have died from disease and one from injury.

== >Also if the wanna be was truly professional they would direct there
== >comments directly to the individual instead of trying to post a
== >bunch of psychology 101 in attempt to damage another individuals
== >being, knowingly or unknowingly.

>First of all, I did not post the article to hurt or damage anyone.  I
>just hated to see so many people getting so worried about this lost
>ferret, losing sleep etc., when there is a good chance that there IS NO
>LOST FERRET.

do you not know what unknowingly means!!  So to my detractors do you
flame everyone that has bad luck with ferrets I remember one person
had like 5 ferrets die in 2 years do you call them mentally ill or a
criminal?  also to your point about Vinnie being dead and then not dead
have you never made a mistake in your life there is nothing wrong with
making a mistake.  If you've never made a mistake I think The Pope wants
to see you.

Sincerely
David Owings

Ferrets and Hamsters have a way of weaseling their way into your heart
and once they do they never leave and I wouldn't have it any other way.