From:
Marilyn Ledoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jan 2006 07:13:16 -0500
Hi Y'all from New Hampshire,

Marilyn here with the perfect gift when you don't know what to ask for.

Here in Charlestown, we use a LOT of heat.  So when I was asked, what
do you want for your Birthday, Valentines Day, Christmas, or I'm going
to treat myself to something - I asked for and got - a Carbon Monxide
Dectector.

This little gem cost around $30.  I didn't need to diet to get into it,
it blends with all my decor, is sitting in one of my outlets and never
makes a noise unless I test it or I have a problem, which I have not
had.  YEAH.

These gems are great, you look at the green light, and get peace of mind.
There are no calories to worry about, just an inner smile that everything
is safe and no silent killer is sneaking up on you.  When it goes off
(when I test it) the coydogs up on the hill lookup.  This baby would wake
up the dead.

Best $30 dollars I ever spent, next to the $30 I spent for the smoke
dectector.  That sits in the ceiling and I change the batteries twice
a year, once in the spring, once in the fall.

At my house, we all snuggle down for a long winters nap, and leave the
sentenials awake, two in the ceiling, two in the wall.

Another thing, you can vacuum off those forced hot air filters in your
furnace, and make them last for a few months instead of changng them
every four weeks.  Why every four weeks???  At my house, with all the fur
kids I have, I bet I could find a hair inside a sealed unit.  Our new
motto for 2006 - Everything looks better with hair on it.  (Ask a bald
guy)  Thanks for putting up with me.

Love and hugs

Marilyn and the gang at Ledoux Hospice.