From:
Kris Kriskius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jan 2006 19:37:57 EST
The FAA shelter list and vet page reminder...

Ferrets Across America has its very own shelter list, which is updated
every 6 months.
http://www.midnightbeaujolais.com/FAA/shelters.htm

Last update is always posted at the bottom of the main page.  If you are
a shelter and you would like to be listed on the page for your state,
please contact the FAA and we will add you.  If you know of a shelter,
please tell them about this list and we will be happy to add them after
their information is verified.

You can send your information to:

Please submit the following information:
Name of shelter
Shelter ops full name
Address (optional)
city, state
zip (optional)
Phone number (optional)
Web site address (if you have one)
Email address that you use for your shelter

We would appreciate it if you could help us spread the word on this.
There are a few things that are really working with this list, the most
important aspect is it's updated quite often.  The other is that the FAA
personally verifies all the information with the shelters which we feel
has been very important and useful.  In other words, we are not just
browsing the net and adding these shelters ourselves.  Once again the
information listed remains accurate and up to date, and the shelters
listed know their information is on the website.

Another thing;

Ferrets Across America also has a ferret vet listing:
http://www.midnightbeaujolais.com/FAA/vets.htm

Feedback we have received on this has been wonderful also!

Feel free to bookmark this site, it can be very useful...If you would
like to add your vet information please contact the email which was
provided above with the following information:

Vet's name:
Hospital/clinic name:
Address (hosp).
City
State
Phone #
Fax #
Website (if applicable)
E-mail address (if applicable)

Please help us spread the word, the FAA believes these are two very
important references all ferret lovers can use....

Permission granted to crosspost this message.

Thank you :)

Nancy Propper
Director & Coordinator

Kris Barnes