From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2006 02:18:32 -0500
Hi Friends!
It's ME YOUR BUDDY JERIMIAH.  See I tell you - it is always something!
I got a special box the other day- after the long Holiday weekend - it
was a late gift from Santa a bottle of ferretone, tube of nutrical and
treats... seems that Santa forgot me in his hurry and sent the gifts
through the Fed Ex man-- who just could not find me as good as the
reindeer do..  so I got a late Holiday was that SPECIAL!

Well Mom seems to have gotten Gravy under control here at the shelter.
He is getting medicine 2 times a day and is now taking his n bones again
for treats !  That was scary!  And Hospice Mom Judy had both Pancho and
Oleg in for surgery - she knew shelter Mom had her hands full here with
two sick kids, year end paperwork etc., so only told her after they were
getting back to themselves.  She also helped by paying the vet bills -
what a great gal.  Pancho had a prepucial tumor removed and Oleg had a
tumor on his ankle removed but both those kids are running through the
tube today and eating up a storm.  Now it seems that Dargo needs surgery
for adrenal and we are not sure what else.  The vets and hospice mom
Cindy have been passing info back and forth to determine what the best
plan is for Dargo.

The young one Orion is eating if Mom feeds him chicken or turkey baby
food off the spoon or finger- and he will take nutrical off the finger
too- but he has yet to eat any kind of kibble or sup.  What a kid!  Mom
is happy that he is at least gaining some weight back-- though he has a
way to go.

We have some ebay stuff just in case someone wants to help us stat the
2006 vet cause.  I guess it must be hard with so many of us getting the
Lupron, melatonin and then the special vet cases.  Mom needs to order up
another lot of melatonins to- so we won't lose our beautiful soft coats!.
I just don't know how she does it all - I would have to take a nap-- or
two, especially after a bowl of warm soup!

ANyway, she has a special FERRET FUN HOUSE GIFT SET on ebay which ends
SOON.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=602633780
[Moderator's note: Above item invalid... can't find it with similar
number.  BIG]

Also one of the limited ferret art prints of Ariel in a mat and ready to
frame
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4431129308

AND LOTS OF things IN THE EBAY STORE
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZcreativekolorQQhtZ-1

EVERY PURCHASE HELPS BUY FOOD, PAY THE VETS AND IF WE ARE REAL LUCKY BUY
A TREAT OR TWO!

Boy it is busy all ready anf the New Year just began