From:
Kris Kalaster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Nov 2005 13:53:56 -0800
Just thought I'd post what came of 8 In 1s apology for the moldy treats
I got.  I called and explained that I had gotten one of these moldy
bags that got circulated.  The Rep. said they would be glad to send a
replacement bad but would have to wait until they got a ' all clear' on
the treats being OK.  She then asked if I used any thing else by them
she might be able to send me.  I said yes, I use the Ferret Tone.  She
said they would send me a bottle promptly.

So now a few weeks later I received a rather large box from 8 in 1.  In
the box was not only the large size bottle of Ferret Tone, but a bag of
their Ultimate diet and 2 types of treats.  Also included was a nice
letter of apology.

I was most disappointed in the company for such a large amount of treats
to turn up bad and actually get sold over the counter.  However I am
more than pleased with their efforts to apologize for it to me.

More than worth the phone call to express my feelings to them I'd say.

Dooks,
Ladyhawk