From:
Terra Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2006 02:08:08 EDT
Hello everyone,

This month's featured shelter is:

Ferret Waystation in TX!

Connie wants everyone to know that since November, when operations began,
she has placed over 30 ferrets in forever homes.  Currently, she has a
special needs baby that has severe medical issues.  He really needs
donations and more importantly a forever home.

His name is Sammy.  He has Adrenal Disease and is only about 2-3 years
old.  Let's pull together this month and help Sammy out!  If you'd like
to see his picture, please visit the Ferret Waystation website and look
under "Special Needs".  He has the cutest pink nose you'll ever see!

I am so thrilled with all of the feedback I have received regarding my
new items.  My new items were such a hit that it helped Scales & Tails
receive a wonderful donation for April!  Thank you all!

This month I have more charms to add to my selection.  Dragons, Skunk &
Frogs.  Don't forget about the great new items like the ornamental
chains, lariats, lanyards and more!

If my new items are still not up on the website when you look up
everything, just email me and I will email you whatever pictures you
would like to see.

Hugs,
Terra

For great gift ideas: